Saturday, August 22, 2009

AEOM Jamuan =(

Today, we had a jamuan to celebrate the success of AEOM 2009. It was held in the school hall.

Initially, I'd looked forward to it.

We were given the selection of 3 dishes, mayonaise not included, and rice.

Dessert was jelly, and beverage was orange juice.

In short, it wasn't very nice.

I ate two fishballs and a few spoons of rice. And that was very good, considering that poor vegetarians like Ai Ginn and Ee May had absolutely no option.

The dessert was... hmm. Saying that we played with our food is an understatement. We were concocting new recipes, literally.

And even frugal Yun Li gave up on trying to finish her jelly. After some work, it was magically transformed to paste. With a jam-like texture. Interesting, eh?

Well, the point of this jamuan is to acknowledge the hard work and effort we'd put in. I should have done an Elizabeth and just disappear altogether :/

I NEED NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

Well, not in this way.

To be honest, I'm not that bad lah.

I tried to tie it down to the minimum. My complaints, or dissatisfaction (however you like it), I mean.

The good thing is, I saved money on lunch. It'll go into my prom fund.


P.S. My optimism deserves a gold medal.




Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment