Monday, August 24, 2009

Joyce's blog

This newbie thinks that I am very pro in all the HTML stuff wor...

Actually, its all down to practice, practice and practice. So I am not as pro as she thinks. I do often have this problem of people overestimating me! How aggravating. Hmm... just imagine, you're really not up to par on something, and everyone goes like

"Wow, you're excellent! Wonderful! Marvelous!"

Well, you certainly do not need to picture how embarassing the outcome would be! :/

Oh, and I don't need those chocolate covered praises la. Pun intended!
Ha ha.


Presenting to you,

JOYCE TAN'S PERSONAL BLOG !!


Now she is definitely worth more than a glance. In fact, everyone is worth that much. Or more. But in her case, definitely yes.

My day was brilliant :)

Thanks to her.


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment