Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joyce-ness :D

I had another great day :D

I'd spent it with Joyce, Miaw and Ching Nee.

Studying should rank the highest in my list of priorities right now,
but apparently, having fun still takes first place x)

Gosh. I really, really should take a reality check.

And by the way, Twitter is seriously cool. I tweet all the time! Its so fun.

I like Joyce's blogskin. Probably because I helped in making it xD
The original version and the used one differs A LOT.

My dad wants to start a website, and he is constantly bugging me to help him with the HTML. Wth.

I'm almost reaching the end of my form five Chapter 9 for Sejarah. So much for my high speed typing. Yes, I type out my notes nicely so that they're easy to read. Even if I don't study, I try.

Tomorrow I'm going to the library again. Seeing so many other form fives studying their asses off will make me feel pressured. Hopefully that will be good enough motivation for a lazy bum like me!

These days I am so optimistically happy that I don't feel like myself.

I am sad, pessimistic; the-sky-is-falling-down kinda person. Therefore I have every reason to feel weird. And no, I'm not happy because I'm falling in love. I'm happier than I've ever been for a long, long time.

Perhaps its due to too much exposure to Joyce. Ha ha. Or maybe, its because I'm not seeing *her till school starts!



Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment