Friday, August 28, 2009

Dysfunctional photoshop SUCKS

Gosh, I am so annoyed.

I found this really, really nice skin which I intended to further edit for my liking, and Photoshop wouldn't work for me. Photoshop is, like, suppressing me. I don't get inspirational all of a sudden, so when I do, I act on it.

I don't know why, but I am super annoyed. Especially after I was forced to shut down Photoshop for the third time.

By the way, I'm super bored.

If I had to continue studying I'd pull out my hair.
Mind you, I don't have much left due to my salt addiction.

In short,
I WILL GET DERANGED SOON.

No band, no life = boredom.

I can't believe that I'd actually said that.

And I thought that I would be pleased to be released from its hold after all these years. Boy, how wrong was I.

Anyway, I want to design another blogskin. Not make it from scratch. That's a fool's work. I like the results I produce, which is a good thing for me. But I really should make some headway with my books. I am NOT getting anywhere.

Sitting here and complaining wouldn't get me anywhere. I'm gonna start soon! My dysfunctional Photoshop will not be a deterrent. Ha!


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment