Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm finally going public!

Well, semi-public. Because I will still post up my personal posts at my private blog. The entrance fee to my private blog is... exceedingly high. Prove your worthiness and I'll consider :)

Once, I'd really, really detest people who had private blogs. It was frustrating, annoying and irritatingly exasperating. Then I decided to retaliate by having my own private blog. Boy, it did me plenty of good. I especially loved bitching in there, not that I'm a very bitchy person -- its just that I'll usually feel better after a long round of complaining. Which leads me to my next point.

I don't know why am I setting up this blog. Maybe its to convince Joyce to get a blog of her own. Its about time. Hmm, I also felt like sharing some things with like, more people. Like that time Miaw Fen farted in class.

Okay that was a joke la. Ha ha.

I'd like to share my obsession over Kim Bum. But, I'm kinda over him. Still, I'll treat you to him! Ta-da!

So now that you know who he is, you'll agree with me that he is fantastic! In the looks department. He used to make me feel, you know, gooey. Just so you know. And his smile is heart-stoppingly gorgeous.

But I don't speak Korean. I cannot even comprehend the simplest sentence. The Korean words I know are the names of the actors IN the drama.
How pathetic.

These days I am into Restaurant City, Chinese songs, Facebook photo commenting and studying. I tell you, I'm turning over a new leaf. Its fine if you don't believe me. Because sometimes I feel the same way too.


P.S. Get a blog, Joyce!


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment