Saturday, December 10, 2011

Things on Facebook that irk me

Incessant ad postings on my feed.
What are friends for? To help you click advertorials so you can earn more money, apparently. It's so good to exist for a purpose. I'm touched :')


Gruesome photos of exposed internal organs.
Save it. I don't see the point of sharing photos of accident victims. I log onto Facebook to relax and get a good laugh now and then, not to get grossed out by your gory photo postings. And there is no prove that by sharing such photos, you are helping those poor souls get donations for surgeries. Don't be such gullible fools. If you really have the heart to help, you'd volunteer at a shelter or organise fundraisers instead. These pathetic, misguided attempts at lending assistance to others ARE NOT WORKING. Again, save it.


Creepy photos of ghastly creatures that exist purely to give you nightmares.
Don't be so inconsiderate. You might give people heart attacks. I'm sure you do not want to be held accountable for their deaths.


My Birthday Calendar
What a blatant way to express how little you care for your friends. If it takes a calendar reminder for you to wish me happy birthday, I'd rather you didn't wish me at all. What happened to the traditional you're-so-special-that-I-made-the-effort-to-remember-your-birthday practice? Gone with the wind, apparently.



I may seem like a cynic here but I am in fact very, very annoyed and am merely seeking an outlet to vent my frustration. Do pardon me. And if you happen to have committed the aforementioned crimes in your lifetime, it is not too late to feel remorseful and promise to not do it again. Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment