Monday, December 5, 2011

My new blog header

It's been a while since I did anything with my blog, so I thought, why not?

My blog now showcases a new header that is both symbolic and meaningful to me. I have come a long way since high school graduation. This is a journey that I have made by my own choice; though how it turned out to be a never-ending uphill climb that I had never anticipated (not even in my wildest dreams!), I couldn't possibly know. Who would know what surprises life has in store for us?



Difficult as it may be, tough as it seems, it has been a major life lesson for me.


I learned that things are only gonna get harder, more challenging. That if events are to take a turn for the worse, they will.

I learned that no matter how hard I try, it is never gonna be enough.

I learned that one can only do so much.

And I learned that perseverance and diligence does get you somewhere. That if you push ahead and not give up, it is not a wasted effort.

And I survive by clinging on to the thread of hope that someday, when I cross the mountain, things will get better.



I'm trudging up, and however slow it appears to be, the knowledge that I'm moving forward and getting somewhere is still somewhat comforting to me. Here's to the end of the most demanding semester I've been through, and another league of my journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment