Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Holiday Goals

  1. Get an internship (already landed! Ta-da!)
  2. Master Czardas (almost there but I need to work on the fingering for one section)
  3. Learn to play Mozart's Clarinet concerto in A major, K. 622 (which I will be playing on a B flat clarinet with the A clarinet score lol...major fail right? But playing it in B major will be so tiresome)
  4. Gain more knowledge about my academic related subjects
  5. Regrow my hair
  6. Get rid of those pimples!
  7. Earn some money
  8. Do something worthwhile (My stint at Petrosains was pretty good xD)
  9. Read books
  10. Play a game (Sims Social! Nyahaha!)
  11. Follow more I.T. news (not a problem hehe...I'm practically addicted to it)
  12. Listen to new songs
  13. Do some drawing? (I suspect I will not though)
  14. To not waste time
  15. Land a good paying job (again, who wants to learn piano? :D)
  16. Go on a shopping spree! (Must.Buy.Those.Pink.Shoes!)
  17. Practice what I learned in my makeup class (so far, fail fail fail...I totally suck at makeup despite being armed with Photoshop skills)

...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment