Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Study break

I'm feeling very under-prepared for tomorrow's quiz.


Am only halfway through my last minute studying. Actually I'm feeling quite optimistic about my progress (but not the result, mind you). I can get through the quiz syllabus by tonight and reinforce my grasp of the topics tested tomorrow.


Its just 10 questions. With tips. So I should do well, right?

But no, you need to sketch diagrams, label them and well, its just not as simple as it sounds. I never knew that roofs had so much to them.

Ridge-valley rafter-hip rafter-eaves-verge-common rafters-Jack rafters-gable end.

It probably sounds like nonsense to your ears but they are essential for my passing tomorrow's quiz! So there.


Remind me again why I chose to pursue this course >.<

***

Okay, I just remembered this one tiny detail I left out.

OUR SITE VISIT TODAY WAS CANCELLED!!!


I'd sorta anticipated it already, seeing that Limkokwing University has an excellent track record of failing to deliver its promises. Everything sounds better that it seems, that I've learned in 3 months of studying there.


But really, notifying us one day prior to the supposed site visit?? That is downright absurd and unreasonable.


Its position as a higher education institution is preposterous, seeing that it does not even hold on to any virtuous principles and its primary insider motto (or how I came to fathom it) is "earn more money--it does not matter through what means the money is obtained from".

No comments:

Post a Comment