Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life isn't getting any better.

YET.

Seriously, who am I kidding?


Despite not getting as much criticisms as my classmates during the review, I still do not think that I have fared any better. Probably gotten away easier, only because I was the second person to present out of fifty/sixty-something students. I deem myself as a warm-up for the lecturers.

Gosh, I'll never choose lecturing or teaching as a profession. I do not want to wake up to nightmares of being voodoo-sized or something. Nor do I want to be disliked to the extent that people are always crossing their fingers and hoping that a flower pot would fall on my head. Which I don't as a student, but you'll never know it with other people x)


Two more weeks of hell.
Can time pass slower?


Today is an awful bore. I've never been so restless on a Saturday before. I miss my boyfriend to bits and I still have to bear with it till Monday. My to-do list is nowhere near complete but I can't care less right now. I'm dying to drive later. Being cooped up in a house all day long is sheer and absolute torture. I totally understand how caged animals feel right now. But it would be better to bear with that than the constant awareness that you might end up as someone's rug or wall piece.

I need something to do.
Something that is not uni-related. Yesterday was nice. I enjoy doing notes, because I am occupied with something. And la-di-da I am indeed capable of whipping up a month's worth of teaching materials within one day. With a certain amount of quality, no doubt.


Right now, I shall stop singing praises about myself and step back into real life.
Unfortunately, for most of us, life goes on.

I don't really mean that. I am glad to be given a chance to live. Thus I shall not waste my life away like an awful lot of people I could mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment