Sunday, October 10, 2010

The shell of a person I have become.

My life revolves around my university, boyfriend, job and computer.

I had anticipated this part of the year so much before. But my expectations were crushed after reality sank in.


Often am I left to ponder, am I doing the right thing--the right course, at the right place?

Because it seems to me that no matter how hard I try (or not attempt), the result is the same. Unsatisfactory.

It makes me question the quality of education I am receiving, the intellect and experience of my educators, and lastly, myself.

Nothing ever seems good enough, you know. But then again, define "good enough". That's a question I'll never get an answer to, because these educators (I use that term lightly here) apparently fail to provide their definition of that phrase.


But here I am, not in any position to complain, because I am receiving handouts. Handouts--referring to a scholarship. How shallow the world has become. I should understand too, that money thrives above all. The proof of it stares back at me, wide-eyed.


This is the world we will be bringing our children into.

No comments:

Post a Comment