Saturday, October 30, 2010

Purely habitual.

Lazy Saturdays.

But for the first time in months, I slept in on a Saturday morning! This is so awesome man. But I woke up with a bad feeling in my gut that I was wasting my time sleeping. Yet til now, I have not geared myself up to do anything. Contradictory, much?

I need a new to-do list, since I crossed things off my old one and other things came up. So yes, I'm gonna make one and post it up here so I will feel the heat in my pants and cease spending the rest of my day facing the computer.

  1. Building Technology Journal
  2. Presentation Board
  3. Design and Drawing Portfolio
  4. Get Intro to Built Environment lecture slides
  5. Stamp my exam docket
  6. Do my LUCT 2 point perspective
  7. Study
  8. Update myself about the going-ons with Malaysian Studies
  9. Redo Design Projects
  10. Prepare my logbook

No comments:

Post a Comment