Saturday, October 18, 2014

In limbo


It’s been a while. Having embarked on a career change, I am thrilled with the new possibilities my job offers me and I love what I am doing on a daily basis. I wonder if I made the right choice to major in what I did 4 years ago. More inclined towards the competitive tech industry, I feel rather wrong footed having started out in interior design. Confusion is something that constantly clouds my mind when I have the luxury of time to indulge in my thoughts.

 I’ve been thinking quite a lot about what I want out of life. The answer still perplexes me. I do not know. I have identified the need for more intellectual stimulation, something that I will never get tired of. Have been toying around with ideas of postgraduate education, but contemplating on the subject. Should I remain in the architecture and design field or head towards my long time passion in technology?

 I feel such a strong inclination towards mobile platforms and app development. But interest itself is insufficient, and I think that a modicum of talent and skill would be far more valuable. I am trying to self learn and pick up right now, despite many rounds of failure. It worries me that this may not be my forte.

 The future possibilities are alluring, but I remain grounded in my reality. What should come next?

 I tend to overthink.


2 comments:

  1. That is the question which every person asks to him/herself, regardless of what is his/her passion. Thank you for the post, loved reading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is about passion about what every person want to do in her life.. what you want out of your life.. just head towards your long time passion

    ReplyDelete