Sunday, February 17, 2013

Read of the day


The waterworks turned right on for me. A tale of family, injustice, sibling rivalry, dashed hopes, True Colors is a poignant yet remarkable story. Kristin Hannah, you've done a fantastic job! I'm officially a fan. I purchased this book for only RM8 at the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale last year. What an absolute steal! A full day of entertainment and five star read. You won't be disappointed -- I certainly wasn't! However, be prepared to weep your eyes out. I think I dried out my tear glands.


2 comments:

  1. I would love to read "Turn Back Time" and it would be great if authors would continue writing such tales. This is a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really good post, I am here for the first time and I must say I am impressed with your way of writing. Going to bookmark your blog to read more such posts. Thank you for sharing this blog

    ReplyDelete