Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's ♥


So this marks our third Valentine together. This year was a simple affair -- nothing elaborate, yet it was very, very sweet. Just an easy night out, no bookings or advanced reservations this year as we made our way to Sushi Zanmai at Paradigm Mall (and were very early, mind you). This is us before our meal! I shan't post any post-meal photos as I look utterly horrendous (let's not get started on my bloated tummy).


I absolutely adore my bouquet of pink roses. How very thoughtful he was to have gotten flowers in my favourite colour! And I noticed a pattern -- the number of roses seem to be increasing each year *evil grin*


Anyway just to tempt you out there (because I can and because I am evil this way), this is what we had for dinner! 


Spider roll topped with creamy mayonnaise and deliciously crisp soft shell crab tucked snugly within. You probably won't notice it but it is missing one piece here because I popped it into my mouth before I realised I had to snap a photo. 


Smoked salmon sushi. It's much more expensive now than before, at a staggering RM6.80 for this plate.


Okay, admittedly this pot of Seafood Nabe came in a much larger portion, but it was so very yummy and mouth-watering that we polished off half of it before I had the sense to snap a photo.


 My favourite salmon sashimi! This is pure heaven. I won't even attempt to describe it -- words really do fail me at this point.


California hand rolls


So that was my Valentines, and what a pleasant one it was! I donned my new red dress and applied makeup especially for the occasion :3 Just for the occasion! ;)


I am so immensely happy that I am still floating about. Thank you Codemasters for the timely one-week break -- you sure treat your employees well! Work resumes next Wednesday for me. I am well into my 2nd month at this job, and my term is ending soon. Which means that my next semester is coming very very soon! Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment