Friday, April 29, 2011

My camera is back!

Wheeeee~ I love my darling camera :D

I only use point-and-shoot digital cameras because I'm a total noob case when it comes to cameras. Also, I don't really see the point of using DSLRs when I can't operate them. My camera is light, sturdy and functions really well for me, so I'm very very happy with it. I purchased it last year for RM299 so well, what's there to complain?

The only things that I wish could be improved is the zoom. 4x zoom is not enough! And an additional image stabiliser during maximum zoom would be very helpful. The focusing time for maximum zoom is very long, so by the time its ready to shoot, my lecturer would probably flick to the next slide.


Don't know what I'm talking about?

At Limkokwing, the lecturers don't always give you slides from lectures. If you get black and white printouts or soft copies from the student portal, you can consider yourself lucky. Seriously. And it is so rare that you'll get them! So I depend alot on my trusty camera :)


The video is actually not bad, but you can't zoom in and out during recording time :'(
Well, it definitely does not do HD videos or anything since it is an old model. But I like how light it feels. Pocket sized and compact, you can easily fall in love with this Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2!

No comments:

Post a Comment