Monday, April 11, 2011

Au revoir, Foundation 2!



My presentation board!



The fruits of my labour. What do you think?

If its anything negative I'd rather not know, thank you very much xD
I'd be crushed after all the effort I've put in. Save your critiques for next time maybe?


The review went okay, some people liked it, some people didn't. But that's fine with me. I put in effort, and that's all that matters. I learned how to use Photoshop and created my entire portfolio and presentation board using that software. I feel very accomplished, despite my lack of rest. I strive for perfection, and I am happy that I have made a significant step towards it.

That's all that should matter. No matter what the results are, I know that I tried. And having put in your all -- you won't regret that. Semester 2 of my foundation year is extremely challenging as opposed to my free and easy semester 1. I have one more semester to go before I enter my degree. After this week of holidays, I know that will be up for it!

***

I went shopping today! What a happy way to start my holidays~

Actually my holidays began yesterday but since I work on Saturdays it doesn't really count for me :P

My shopping trip was very, very fruitful.

My boyfriend accompanied me as I tottered in and out of shops, stared at clothes for ages, entered and exited dressing rooms and scrutinized them for any microscopic flaws . I admire his patience and I love him for being able to put up with me and my indecisiveness. He has pretty good taste in clothes too, which makes him a great shopping partner. I am one lucky girl! Heehee~

I made quite a number of purchases, and they included plenty of earrings. I have so many pairs of them now that I have lost count. However many of my earrings went missing because I totally suck at organizing my accessories. That's kinda sad :( I guess I'll have to restock then!

We also had a fantabulous lunch at Sushi Zanmai. It was heavenly. Zanmai defines sushi. Your taste buds will be spoilt with the variety of food available and the explosion of flavours. I love good food. But my appetite has dwindled slightly. I can't eat as much as before now and what a waste it was this afternoon...

But I'm sure that there will be a next time! :)
So that's still okay.


Am looking forward to tomorrow, where I will be making another shopping trip with Miaw. Whee~ Actually, the whole week ahead is gonna be great! It could be better though if my camera didn't break down yesterday (I blame it on dad -- it was alright when I used it!) and had to be sent for repairs YET AGAIN. Sheesh that's a real downer. I can't capture snapshots of my great week ahead :///


Anyway, I'll update soon! My bed is calling for me now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment