Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bonjour, Semester 3~

Well, so much for my break. I'm resuming my hectic lifestyle again. Truth be told, I don't miss it. I wish I were on my holiday break again though...

I have to write a 300 word essay and do some research on a traditional Malacca Malay House.

And complete my syllabus planning as well as start my June notes if I want to meet the deadline. Ahh! Tasks, deadlines, responsibilities!

And next week I have my makeup class scheduled. Busy busy. But its pretty fun, so I'm not complaining ;)

Also, I am gonna use my Groupon voucher for the grilled international cuisine next week. It sounds scrumptious and I have yet to try it yet! Actually my life isn't that bad, just that I'm super busy. Well for now I can deal with it, so I'll do just that.

Okay, that's all for now~ Nights, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment