Monday, February 28, 2011

发神经

Today, one of our tutors 发神经. She scolded in class "Can you guys please shut up! Do you understand Inggeris? Do you know what is the meaning of shut up?".

How rude! Her conduct speaks of her character.

Goes to show the Limkokwing spirit. Awesome!

That was a pretty pre-menstrual thing to do. Not "Keep quiet!" or "Lower your voices!", but SHUT UP. Aha I like I like. Wish I had recorded that down so I could upload it to Youtube.


Uni life sucks to the max for me. Getting penalised for not having enough money to go for a 4 days 3 nights, RM1.3k site visit is a first for me. 0 marks for some subjects. Sweet.


***

I miss my boyfriend real badly and yet its only Monday. 4 more days to go before I can get a glimpse of his adorable face :(

Sad, sad Stephanie.


Oh, and by the way, Sanctum is very gory. If I knew what it'd be like I'd never opt to watch that movie. It gives me nightmares. Everyone dies in the end except for the main character. So its like watching them die one by one. The entire movie is about waiting for them to die and seeing who survives till the end. And their deaths get more and more disgusting. The death by hair scene was so revolting that I could not bring myself to watch it.

DEFINITELY NOT MY CUP OF TEA.


No Strings Attached is a much better movie. Grisly movies just can't beat romance. Hmm, I'd say that romance wins over repugnant movies hands down...each time!

No comments:

Post a Comment