Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SORREEEEE !!!

I so totally owe my dear friend Wai Yeen a birthday post but as my finals are ongoing, it shall have to wait :(

***

Updated 14/11/2010


This is how sampat he is. On a regular basis.


We've known each other for six years. Granted, we didn't click at once, but gradually we became best friends. He has given me plenty of memories of our final years in high school to bring forward in life. Laughter, arguments, sampatness, music and genuine care have never evaded us. We locked horns with each other through the years, literally! but Miaw can beat me on that record! xD

Here's to a caring, loyal, supportive, sarcastic, fun and amusing friend :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D


I wish you all the best in life, and may you be blessed with joy and laughter! I'll always be here for you, froggy :) Friends for life!

2 comments: