Sunday, November 21, 2010

Plenty to say

My entire week consisted of fun, fun and more fun! I've recorded my footsteps throughout the week, so beware! Long post ahead ;p


Monday was lazy day. I stayed home and read all day long.

Rating:


On Tuesday I hung out with my boyfriend, had a really scrumptious dinner at Sushi Zanmai, which included 3 plates of smoked salmon for moi. My dear boyfriend treated my to ice-cream for dessert and a movie! No doubt I have a fantastically sweet boyfriend :D

We made a spur of the moment decision to watch Megamind, which was totally hilarious and way better than I expected. The reviews were dead on! By the time I reached home after the movie it was already 12am. A day well spent!

Rating:


I went out with Miaw and Kai Foong on Wednesday. Initially it was just Miaw and I, but Kai Foong wanted to go shopping so we decided to join him. We had Sushi King for lunch (I am a sushi addict) and, lets see...I spent RM10 shopping, Miaw RM30 eating and Kai Foong used well over RM100 for shopping. Since it was Pink Day, we purchased junior ice-cream scoops at Baskin Robbins for half price! I hereby declare my love for peanut butter chocolate ice-cream. We sure do our part in boosting local economy! x)

After sending Kai Foong home, I went to Miaw's place for a nap. I was treated to a mouth watering Chinese dinner that evening :9 I ate till I was stuffed and boy, was it good! I love Chinese food. Love love love! My favourite dish was the roasted piglet. That was... absolutely, utterly and most definitely heavenly.

Rating:


My Thursday wasn't half bad, I slept in till noon and read my ebooks. Went to TTC for an hour and got home again, only to continue my reading. I have read 6 books this week already! Definitely an accomplishment ;)

Rating:


Friday was very very fun! I went to Genting with the band peeps, took the bus up with Joanne and Yun Li, and we reached so early that we didn't have to wait! We were climbing over the metal railings used to control the crowd because there was no queue at all! Played most the roller coasters on that very morning, and when it started to drizzle, we went indoors for lunch. A Zinger burger there cost RM10. Very affordable! NOT.

At 2pm, Ee May, Joyce, Ching Nee, Kok Shien, Yin Wei and Chun Wai joined us. Second round on most rides! To evade the rain we sat in the teacups, and it is a wonder that Joyce could still walk after her ferocious spinning xD

Joanne, Yun Li and I went to board the bus at 7pm. We got on the wrong bus and came back trying in vain to locate our actual bus, which we did, of course. Waited for the 8.30pm bus at mid hill since 7.20pm till my fingers were icy cold. After reaching 1 Utama, my boyfriend picked me up and we went for a chee cheong fun supper at Section 17, which was very welcoming after the chilly Genting weather.

Rating:


I spent my Saturday at TTC. Had a small but deliciously good breakfast of tomyam meehoon with my boyfriend early in the morning. Took a nap till meeting started and went to Kanna for a yumcha session after that. There I had my second breakfast of maggi goreng and teh tarik. Malaysian food is good :) Went back home at 3pm and read more books before conking out at 7pm. Was greeted with a western meal of Fish and Chips when I woke up bleary-eyed. Now do you wonder why I'm getting fatter?

Rating:


Gosh I'm feeling real lazy now! But I simply have to continue as this week was fabulous! Bear with me. I'm getting to Sunday already xD

Later I'll be going to my aunt's house for lunch. I can't wait 'cos I skipped breakfast. I am so gonna stuff my face with food later. I'll diet when I look like I need it. Exercising is not one of my slimming down options because I don't exercise. I dislike sweat, dirt and panting. When my weight reaches 45kg only I'll take measures to slim down. I just realised that I can't donate blood with my current body weight! O.O

Rating:


Blogging is so handy -- I needn't keep a journal or diary to record down things or events just for the sake of remembering them! I'm gonna scout for food now as my tummy is rumbling ;D

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment