Wednesday, January 25, 2012

新年快乐!

I hope that life's treating everyone good :)

新的一年,新的开始~

I had a bit of a bumpy ride not too long ago, but all's well now I hope. The dragon year has arrived at long last! Meaning that my bunny year t-shirt will go out of style haha. I like that shirt with the 12 zodiac illustrations and glittering, gold bunnies. I like rabbits a lot! They're cute, cuddly and small. I like the way they twitch their noses and hop about. But the fact that they eat their poop kinda disgusts me even though it's natural for them.

Anyway I hope that this year will be a good year for my academics, my finances and love life. May there be lots of shopping that I need not pay for this year!

I just started my CNY shopping and I must say that I still haven't had enough of it! Oops? xD Yeah I'm getting greedy. Give me a penny and I'll want a pound. I'm only human! I have urges, and they are whispering in my ears all the time "Go shop go shop!".

I will make lots of money in future to cater to my shopping addiction. I am proud to say that despite my love for shopping, I still manage to save up a little. At least I won't have a zero balance bank account, or owe others money. I just live by that principle and life will be good.

But I think that I have to stop following all the technology and gadget news already. Those smartphones, laptops and tablets are looking more appealing the more I research on them. I want them all!!! NOOO!!! I feel like getting a tablet for reading e-books and surfing the internet. BUT. NO. I CAN'T. AND I WON'T. The Asus Transformer Prime looks awesome but the Kindle Fire comes with an attractive price tag.

Stop thinking about it!


This year I will charge ahead full force in my studies! I will strive to be the best and maintain my results. Though that will be kinda challenging seeing that I scored a perfect CGPA xD Okay perasan time over. Now I'm gonna be serious and list down what I expect of myself for this year.


  1. I will be like a sponge and absorb everything! Every single piece of information and knowledge that is helpful for my future, that is!
  2. I will take extra initiative and learn more about sustainable and green buildings and renewable energy, since I intend to make it my specialization.
  3. I will look up things that are new to me and not just ignore the words as I read them. Mustn't continue that bad habit!

Just those 3. If I can follow through those 3 things, I will have done something already.


加油 to everyone!! Me especially!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment