Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Yoga is the bane of my existence

I don't do sports, am as about as flexible as a sheet of glass, and fail abysmally at yoga.

This sedentary lifestyle I'm leading is one of the best damn periods of my life.

I will always look back in fond memory of the time where I didn't need to work to maintain my physique, however I'm pretty sure I'm well approaching the end of my lease.

Before I start bulging horizontally, I'd like to remember the me now.


Straits Quay, Penang | October 2014


4 comments:

  1. I also really like to do Yoga. It gives me spiritual calmness when i do it outside, sitting near the ocean or in the garden under fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is a good way to keep calm and lose weight as well. I think it is better than other physical exercises because it gives peace of mind as well as body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoga is good for internal peace and also for physical fitness.from yoga i feel relax and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga is a need of everyone. It seriously strengthen your body and mind and i can see this on your face. You are looking fresh and smart. I am thinking to start myself.

    ReplyDelete