Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Reality check


In a month, I will officially finish my first year. 

Hello, long awaited holidays :)

I wish I was in January intake instead of July, that way I'd get my 3 months break at the end of each academic year instead of in the middle, because the end of each year is far more stressful!

MY HAIR :(


***


Weekend rush work for today's internal review. 

I did the best I could within that short time frame. *shrugs*


***

I'm gonna exercise a little to compensate for my inactive lifestyle. The solution? 10 sit ups before dozing off, and 5 sit ups when I wake up each morning. I chose this exercise because I can do it on the bed! xD And also because it can help me make my tummy more firm. I want to fit comfortably in my tight jeans!


Note to self: 
BE RESOLUTE AND DON'T BREAK THE ROUTINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment