Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The day I got so happy I fainted.

I got my results today!


And I am very satisfied :D

I am very close to getting a perfect 4.0 GPA but well, I'm not that brilliant in this subject entitled Design. Because I never know what my teachers want. And they're not exactly eloquent in expressing their requirements. Communication skills fail me here. At least I tried, you know. I did each project twice in hope of raising my grades. Double the effort. But it simply wasn't enough.

Still, I'm elated! :)


I really hope that this semester will be good. I'm quite interested in the new subjects I'll be doing -- Measurements and Applications 152 and History and Cultural Studies 152. They do sound fascinating! To me, at least.


ALSOOOOOOO...

Since I was in a celebratory mood, I treated my boyfriend, who was a massive pillar of strength to me throughout last year to a scrumptious dinner this evening! We had Western food at Buffalo. It was heavenly! But I had a wonderful fried Calamari treat from my boyfriend though! Thinking of my dinner makes my mouth water even after so many hours.


What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment